Scrabble word: ROBOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBOT exist?
Definitions of ROBOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanism that can move automatically
- A mechanical device that sometimes resembles a human being and is capable of performing a variety of often complex human tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
- A machine or device that operates automatically or by remote control.
- A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
- adj - a humanlike machine that performs various functions [n -S] : ROBOTIC
There are 5 letters in ROBOT: B O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBOT plus a wildcard: ROBOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBOT
Images for ROBOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.