Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROBOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBOT exist?
Definitions of ROBOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanism that can move automatically
- A mechanical device that sometimes resembles a human being and is capable of performing a variety of often complex human tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
- A machine or device that operates automatically or by remote control.
- A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
- adj - a humanlike machine that performs various functions [n -S] : ROBOTIC
There are 5 letters in ROBOT: B O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBOT plus a wildcard: ROBOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBOT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROBOT
- MY ENGLISH BLOG First robot able to develop and show emotions is ...
- World is Always Special robot INTRODUCTION
- Top 10 Amazing robots of Today RealityPod Top 10 Gadgets ...
- 35 Futuristic Illustrations of robot Art Webdesigner Depot
- The Idee Blog robot
- robots Image Gallery
- tipos de robots real steel
- robots Direct - robot Toys robots robot Kits robotics robot Hire ...
- robot Images Gender and Technology Spring 2009
- Robo Earth Database to Network robots
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.