Scrabble word: BARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARN exist?
Definitions of BARN in dictionaries:
- noun - an outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals
- noun - (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section
- A large farm building used for storing farm products and sheltering livestock.
- A large shed for the housing of vehicles, such as railroad cars.
- A particularly large, typically bare building: lived in a barn of a country house.
- A unit of area equal to 10–24 square centimeter, used to measure collision cross sections.
- verb - to store in a barn (a large storage building)