Scrabble word: BARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARN exist?
Definitions of BARN in dictionaries:
- noun - an outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals
- noun - (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section
- A large farm building used for storing farm products and sheltering livestock.
- A large shed for the housing of vehicles, such as railroad cars.
- A particularly large, typically bare building: lived in a barn of a country house.
- A unit of area equal to 10–24 square centimeter, used to measure collision cross sections.
- verb - to store in a barn (a large storage building)
There are 4 letters in BARN: A B N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARN plus a wildcard: BARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARN
Images for BARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.