Scrabble word: ROGATION
Is ROGATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a solemn supplication ceremony prescribed by the church
- Solemn prayer or supplication, especially as chanted during the rites of a Rogation Day.
- The formal proposal of a law in ancient Rome by a tribune or consul to the people for acceptance or rejection.
- A law proposed in this manner.
- noun - the proposal of a law in ancient Rome
There are 8 letters in ROGATION: A G I N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROGATION
Click to search all anagrams of ROGATION plus a wildcard: ROGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROGATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.