Scrabble word: ROTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTATION exist?
Definitions of ROTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rotating as if on an axis
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- noun - a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.)
- The act or process of turning around a center or an axis: the axial rotation of the earth.
- A single complete cycle of such motion.
- A transformation of a coordinate system in which the new axes have a specified angular displacement from their original position while the origin remains fixed.
- Regular and uniform variation in a sequence or series: a rotation of personnel; crop rotation.
- An order of shooting balls in billiards in which the ball with the lowest number on the table is always pocketed first.
- adj - the act or an instance of rotating [n -S] : ROTATIVE