Scrabble word: ROTATION
Is ROTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rotating as if on an axis
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- noun - a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.)
- The act or process of turning around a center or an axis: the axial rotation of the earth.
- A single complete cycle of such motion.
- A transformation of a coordinate system in which the new axes have a specified angular displacement from their original position while the origin remains fixed.
- Regular and uniform variation in a sequence or series: a rotation of personnel; crop rotation.
- An order of shooting balls in billiards in which the ball with the lowest number on the table is always pocketed first.
- adj - the act or an instance of rotating [n -S] : ROTATIVE
There are 8 letters in ROTATION: A I N O O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTATION
Click to search all anagrams of ROTATION plus a wildcard: ROTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTATION
Lookup in Wiki for ROTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.