Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTATION exist?
Definitions of ROTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rotating as if on an axis
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- noun - a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.)
- The act or process of turning around a center or an axis: the axial rotation of the earth.
- A single complete cycle of such motion.
- A transformation of a coordinate system in which the new axes have a specified angular displacement from their original position while the origin remains fixed.
- Regular and uniform variation in a sequence or series: a rotation of personnel; crop rotation.
- An order of shooting balls in billiards in which the ball with the lowest number on the table is always pocketed first.
- adj - the act or an instance of rotating [n -S] : ROTATIVE
There are 8 letters in ROTATION: A I N O O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTATION plus a wildcard: ROTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTATION
- rotation vs. Revolution
- ... Store rotation Stickers 360 Degree Counter Clockwise rotation
- Lunar rotation
- rotation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- rotation a complete spin on an axis.
- Earths rotation and Orbit
- TheEarths rotation
- rotation Logo Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 15630059