Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRITON
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRITON exist?
Definitions of TRITON in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a sea god
- noun - the largest moon of Neptune
- noun - tropical marine gastropods having beautifully colored spiral shells
- noun - small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and northern Asia
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine gastropod mollusks of the family Cymatiidae, having a pointed, spirally twisted, often colorfully marked shell.
- The nucleus of tritium, consisting of two neutrons and one proton.
- n - a marine mollusk
There are 6 letters in TRITON: I N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRITON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRITON plus a wildcard: TRITON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRITON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRITON
- triton Glass rods
- Montage of Neptune and triton
- Origin and evolution of triton
- Digital Art by Leonardo Sala triton
- Planet tritontriton is the planet Neptunes largest moon ...
- triton (Neptune moon)
- tritonvu par la sonde Voyager 2 . Source NASA
- triton is slowly getting closer and closer to Neptunes surface ...
- tritons often got together with mermaids too. What they do then is up ...