Scrabble word: TRITON
Is TRITON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRITON in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a sea god
- noun - the largest moon of Neptune
- noun - tropical marine gastropods having beautifully colored spiral shells
- noun - small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and northern Asia
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine gastropod mollusks of the family Cymatiidae, having a pointed, spirally twisted, often colorfully marked shell.
- The nucleus of tritium, consisting of two neutrons and one proton.
- noun - a marine mollusk
There are 6 letters in TRITON: I N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRITON
Click to search all anagrams of TRITON plus a wildcard: TRITON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRITON
Images for TRITON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.