Scrabble word: ROTATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTATIONS exist?
Definitions of ROTATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rotating as if on an axis
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- noun - a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.)
- adj - the act or an instance of rotating [n -S] : ROTATIVE
There are 9 letters in ROTATIONS: A I N O O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTATIONS plus a wildcard: ROTATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTATIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.