Scrabble word: STATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATION exist?
Definitions of STATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- noun - proper or designated social situation
- noun - (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- noun - the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- noun - the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- verb - assign to a station
- The place or position where a person or thing stands or is assigned to stand; a post: a sentry station.
- The place, building, or establishment from which a service is provided or operations are directed: a police station.
- A stopping place along a route, especially a stop for refueling or for taking on passengers; a depot.
- Social position; rank.
- An establishment equipped for observation and study: a radar station.
- An establishment equipped for radio or television transmission.
- An input or output point along a communications system.
- The normal habitat of a particular plant or animal community.
- The exact place of occurrence of a species or individual within a given habitat.
- verb - to assign to a position