Scrabble word: STATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATIONS exist?
Definitions of STATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a devotion consisting of fourteen prayers said before a series of fourteen pictures or carvings representing successive incidents during Jesus' passage from Pilate's house to his crucifixion at Calvary
- noun - a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- noun - proper or designated social situation
- noun - (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- noun - the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- noun - the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - to assign to a position
There are 8 letters in STATIONS: A I N O S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATIONS plus a wildcard: STATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.