Scrabble word: TORSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORSION exist?
Definitions of TORSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a tortuous and twisted shape or position
- noun - a twisting force
- The act of twisting or turning.
- The condition of being twisted or turned.
- The stress or deformation caused when one end of an object is twisted in one direction and the other end is held motionless or twisted in the opposite direction.
- noun - the act of twisting
There are 7 letters in TORSION: I N O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORSION plus a wildcard: TORSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.