Scrabble word: ARIOSO
Is ARIOSO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARIOSO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria
- A declamatory style used in opera and oratorio, similar to recitative but having greater melodic variation.
- A passage rendered in this style.
- In a melodic style like that of an aria.
- noun - a musical passage resembling an aria
There are 6 letters in ARIOSO: A I O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARIOSO
Click to search all anagrams of ARIOSO plus a wildcard: ARIOSO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARIOSO
Images for ARIOSO
Lookup in Wiki for ARIOSO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.