Scrabble word: IRONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRONING exist?
Definitions of IRONING in dictionaries:
- noun - garments (clothes or linens) that are to be (or have been) ironed
- noun - the work of using heat to smooth washed clothes in order to remove any wrinkles
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- The act or process of pressing clothes with a heated iron.
- The clothing pressed or to be pressed with a heated iron.
- noun - clothes pressed or to be pressed
There are 7 letters in IRONING: G I I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRONING plus a wildcard: IRONING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRONING
Images for IRONING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.