Scrabble word: ORIGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIGIN exist?
Definitions of ORIGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - an event that is a beginning
- noun - the point of intersection of coordinate axes
- noun - the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- The point at which something comes into existence or from which it derives or is derived.
- Ancestry: “We cannot escape our origins, however hard we try” (James Baldwin).
- The fact of originating; rise or derivation: The rumor had its origin in an impulsive remark.
- The point of attachment of a muscle that remains relatively fixed during contraction.
- The point of intersection of coordinate axes, as in the Cartesian coordinate system.
- noun - a coming into being
There are 6 letters in ORIGIN: G I I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIGIN plus a wildcard: ORIGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIGIN
Images for ORIGIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.