Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORIGINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIGINS exist?
Definitions of ORIGINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - an event that is a beginning
- noun - the point of intersection of coordinate axes
- noun - the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - a coming into being
There are 7 letters in ORIGINS: G I I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIGINS plus a wildcard: ORIGINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIGINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIGINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.