Scrabble word: RISING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RISING exist?
Definitions of RISING in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - move upward
- verb - increase in value or to a higher point
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - rise up
- verb - come to the surface
- verb - come into existence
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - become more extreme
- verb - get up and out of bed
- verb - rise in rank or status
- verb - become heartened or elated
- verb - exert oneself to meet a challenge
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - return from the dead
- adj - advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status
- adj - sloping upward
- adj - coming to maturity
- adj - newly come into prominence
- Ascending, sloping upward, or advancing: a rising tide.
- Coming to maturity; emerging: the rising generation.
- The action of one that rises.
- An uprising; an insurrection.
- A prominence or projection.
- The leaven or yeast used to make dough rise in baking.
- verb - to move upward
There are 6 letters in RISING: G I I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RISING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RISING plus a wildcard: RISING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RISING
Images for RISING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.