Scrabble word: RISING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RISING exist?
Definitions of RISING in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - move upward
- verb - increase in value or to a higher point
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - rise up
- verb - come to the surface
- verb - come into existence
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - become more extreme
- verb - get up and out of bed
- verb - rise in rank or status
- verb - become heartened or elated
- verb - exert oneself to meet a challenge
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - return from the dead
- adj - advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status
- adj - sloping upward
- adj - coming to maturity
- adj - newly come into prominence
- Ascending, sloping upward, or advancing: a rising tide.
- Coming to maturity; emerging: the rising generation.
- The action of one that rises.
- An uprising; an insurrection.
- A prominence or projection.
- The leaven or yeast used to make dough rise in baking.
- verb - to move upward