Scrabble word: RINSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINSING exist?
Definitions of RINSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- verb - wash off soap or remaining dirt
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- adj - to cleanse with clear water [v RINSED, RINSING, RINSES] : RINSABLE, RINSIBLE
There are 7 letters in RINSING: G I I N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RINSING plus a wildcard: RINSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RINSING
Images for RINSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.