Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRIS exist?
Definitions of IRIS in dictionaries:
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil which in turn controls the amount of light that enters the eye
- noun - diaphragm consisting of thin overlapping plates that can be adjusted to change the diameter of a central opening
- The pigmented, round, contractile membrane of the eye, suspended between the cornea and lens and perforated by the pupil.
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Iris, having narrow sword-shaped leaves and showy, variously colored flowers.
- A rainbow or rainbowlike display of colors.
- n - a part of the eye
- v - to give the form of a rainbow to
There are 4 letters in IRIS: I I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRIS plus a wildcard: IRIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRIS
Images for IRIS
- ... most common grown species are the Bearded iris and the Siberian iris
- FilePurple-iris pn.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bearded iris Steves Genealogy Blog
- Fileiris versicolor 3.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Louisiana iris
- Fichieriris versicolor 4.jpg - Wikipdia
- Beautiful and fragrant the iris is a commonly-known flower but lets ...
- iris (Bearded iris)
- Datotekairis germanica 001.jpg - Wikipedia slobodna enciklopedija ...
- Flowers iris Flower Japanese iris flower photography. iris Flower ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.