Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NONRIGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONRIGID exist?
Definitions of NONRIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - designating an airship having a shape maintained only by internal gas pressure and without a supporting structure
- Not rigid: a nonrigid frame.
- Of, relating to, or being a lighter-than-air aircraft that holds its shape by gas pressure.
- adj - not rigid
There are 8 letters in NONRIGID: D G I I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NONRIGID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NONRIGID plus a wildcard: NONRIGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NONRIGID
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NONRIGID
- Types of Airships - nonrigid Airship and Semirigid Airship
- Yoocar nonrigid plastic car fender AUDI a4 l AUDI q5 2011 a6l(China ...
- shape matching - nonrigid
- Differences Between Rigid & nonrigid Containers thumbnail
- Nyman and Ericsson 29 however cast doubt on the validity of Antes ...
- balloon - large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
- 3D nonrigid tracking
- nonrigid Image Registration for Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Automatic nonrigid Monomodality Image Registration
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.