Scrabble word: TONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONING exist?
Definitions of TONING in dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- verb - change the color or tone of
- verb - change to a color image
- verb - give a healthy elasticity to
- verb - to give a particular tone (a sound of definite pitch and vibration) to
There are 6 letters in TONING: G I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONING plus a wildcard: TONING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONING
Images for TONING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.