Scrabble word: NOTHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTHING exist?
Definitions of NOTHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- adv - in no respect
- No thing; not anything: The box contained nothing.
- No part; no portion: Nothing remains of the old house but the cellar hole.
- One of no consequence, significance, or interest: The new nonsmoking policy is nothing to me.
- Something that has no existence.
- Something that has no quantitative value; zero: a score of two to nothing.
- Insignificant or worthless: “the utterly nothing role of a wealthy suitor” (Bosley Crowther).
- noun - the absence of all quantity or magnitude