Scrabble word: THONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does THONG exist?
Definitions of THONG in dictionaries:
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - underpants resembling a G-string
- noun - a thin strip of leather
- noun - minimal clothing worn by stripteasers
- noun - a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- A narrow strip, as of leather, used for binding or lashing.
- A whip of plaited leather or cord.
- A sandal held on the foot by a strip that fits between the first and second toes and is connected to a strap usually passing over the top or around the sides of the foot.
- adj - a narrow strip of leather used for binding [n -S] : THONGED
There are 5 letters in THONG: G H N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THONG plus a wildcard: THONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THONG
Images for THONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.