Scrabble word: THONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does THONG exist?
Definitions of THONG in dictionaries:
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - underpants resembling a G-string
- noun - a thin strip of leather
- noun - minimal clothing worn by stripteasers
- noun - a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- A narrow strip, as of leather, used for binding or lashing.
- A whip of plaited leather or cord.
- A sandal held on the foot by a strip that fits between the first and second toes and is connected to a strap usually passing over the top or around the sides of the foot.
- adj - a narrow strip of leather used for binding [n -S] : THONGED