Is GRID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
- noun - a system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
- noun - a perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
- noun - an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
- noun - a cooking utensil of parallel metal bars
- A framework of crisscrossed or parallel bars; a grating or mesh.
- A cooking surface of parallel metal bars; a gridiron.
- Something resembling a framework of crisscrossed parallel bars, as in rigidity or organization: The city’s streets form a grid.
- A pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines forming squares on a map, a chart, an aerial photograph, or an optical device, used as a reference for locating points.
- An interconnected system for the distribution of electricity or electromagnetic signals over a wide area, especially a network of high-tension cables and power stations.
- A corrugated or perforated conducting plate in a storage battery.
- A network or coil of fine wires located between the plate and the filament in an electron tube.
- The gridiron.
- The starting positions of cars on a racecourse.
- A device in a photocomposition machine on which the characters used in composition are etched.
- noun - a network of bars covering an opening
There are 4 letters in GRID: D G I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRID
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRID, to go: GRID?
Rearrange the letters in GRID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRID
What's nearby GRID
Lookup in Wiki for GRID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRID"