Scrabble word: GRID
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRID exist?
Definitions of GRID in dictionaries:
- noun - a pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
- noun - a system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
- noun - a perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
- noun - an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
- noun - a cooking utensil of parallel metal bars
- A framework of crisscrossed or parallel bars; a grating or mesh.
- A cooking surface of parallel metal bars; a gridiron.
- Something resembling a framework of crisscrossed parallel bars, as in rigidity or organization: The city’s streets form a grid.
- A pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines forming squares on a map, a chart, an aerial photograph, or an optical device, used as a reference for locating points.
- An interconnected system for the distribution of electricity or electromagnetic signals over a wide area, especially a network of high-tension cables and power stations.
- A corrugated or perforated conducting plate in a storage battery.
- A network or coil of fine wires located between the plate and the filament in an electron tube.
- The gridiron.
- The starting positions of cars on a racecourse.
- A device in a photocomposition machine on which the characters used in composition are etched.
- noun - a network of bars covering an opening
There are 4 letters in GRID: D G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRID plus a wildcard: GRID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRID
Images for GRID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.