Scrabble word: RIDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDGE exist?
Definitions of RIDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation or striation
- noun - any long raised strip
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
- noun - a long narrow range of hills
- noun - any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
- noun - a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top
- verb - extend in ridges
- verb - plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- verb - throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- verb - spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- verb - form into a ridge
- A long narrow upper section or crest: the ridge of a wave.
- A long narrow chain of hills or mountains.
- A long narrow elevation on the ocean floor.
- An elongated zone of relatively high atmospheric pressure.
- A long, narrow, or crested part of the body: the ridge of the nose.
- The horizontal line formed by the juncture of two sloping planes, especially the line formed by the surfaces at the top of a roof.
- To mark with, form into, or provide with ridges.
- verb - to form into ridges (long, narrow elevations)