Scrabble word: RIDGE
Is RIDGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RIDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation or striation
- noun - any long raised strip
- noun - a long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
- noun - a long narrow range of hills
- noun - any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
- noun - a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top
- verb - extend in ridges
- verb - plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- verb - throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- verb - spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- verb - form into a ridge
- A long narrow upper section or crest: the ridge of a wave.
- A long narrow chain of hills or mountains.
- A long narrow elevation on the ocean floor.
- An elongated zone of relatively high atmospheric pressure.
- A long, narrow, or crested part of the body: the ridge of the nose.
- The horizontal line formed by the juncture of two sloping planes, especially the line formed by the surfaces at the top of a roof.
- To mark with, form into, or provide with ridges.
- verb - to form into ridges (long, narrow elevations)
There are 5 letters in RIDGE: D E G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDGE
Click to search all anagrams of RIDGE plus a wildcard: RIDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDGE
Images for RIDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.