Scrabble word: BRIDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIDGE exist?
Definitions of BRIDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- noun - something resembling a bridge in form or function
- noun - the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- noun - any of various card games based on whist for four players
- noun - a wooden support that holds the strings up
- noun - a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- noun - the link between two lenses
- noun - an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- verb - connect or reduce the distance between
- verb - make a bridge across
- verb - cross over on a bridge
- A structure spanning and providing passage over a gap or barrier, such as a river or roadway.
- Something resembling or analogous to this structure in form or function: a land bridge between the continents; a bridge of understanding between two countries.
- The upper bony ridge of the human nose.
- The part of a pair of eyeglasses that rests against this ridge.
- A fixed or removable replacement for one or several but not all of the natural teeth, usually anchored at each end to a natural tooth.
- A thin, upright piece of wood in some stringed instruments that supports the strings above the soundboard.
- A transitional passage connecting two subjects or movements.
- A crosswise platform or enclosed area above the main deck of a ship from which the ship is controlled.
- A piece of wood used to steady the cue in billiards.
- The hand used as a support to steady the cue.
- Any of various instruments for measuring or comparing the characteristics, such as impedance or inductance, of a conductor.
- An electrical shunt.
- An intramolecular connection that spans atoms or groups of atoms.
- To build a bridge over.
- To cross by or as if by a bridge.
- Any of several card games derived from whist and played with one deck of cards divided equally among usually four people.
- verb - to join together
There are 6 letters in BRIDGE: B D E G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIDGE plus a wildcard: BRIDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIDGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.