Scrabble word: GLIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIDER exist?
Definitions of GLIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - aircraft supported only by the dynamic action of air against its surfaces
- A light, engineless aircraft designed to glide after being towed aloft or launched from a catapult.
- A swinging couch suspended from a vertical frame.
- A device that aids gliding.
- noun - any machine or device capable of flying
There are 6 letters in GLIDER: D E G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLIDER plus a wildcard: GLIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLIDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.