Scrabble word: GIRDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRDLE exist?
Definitions of GIRDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an encircling or ringlike structure
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- A belt or sash worn around the waist.
- Something that encircles like a belt.
- A woman’s elasticized, flexible undergarment worn over the waist and hips.
- A band made around the trunk of a tree by the removal of a strip of bark.
- The edge of a cut gem held by the setting.
- The pelvic or pectoral girdle.
- To encircle with or as if with a belt.
- To circle around: a ring of hills that girdled the city.
- To remove a band of bark and cambium from the circumference of (a tree), usually in order to kill it.
- verb - to encircle with a belt