Scrabble word: GIRDLE
Is GIRDLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GIRDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an encircling or ringlike structure
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- A belt or sash worn around the waist.
- Something that encircles like a belt.
- A woman’s elasticized, flexible undergarment worn over the waist and hips.
- A band made around the trunk of a tree by the removal of a strip of bark.
- The edge of a cut gem held by the setting.
- The pelvic or pectoral girdle.
- To encircle with or as if with a belt.
- To circle around: a ring of hills that girdled the city.
- To remove a band of bark and cambium from the circumference of (a tree), usually in order to kill it.
- verb - to encircle with a belt
There are 6 letters in GIRDLE: D E G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRDLE
Click to search all anagrams of GIRDLE plus a wildcard: GIRDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRDLE
Images for GIRDLE
Lookup in Wiki for GIRDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.