Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIRDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRDLED exist?
Definitions of GIRDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- v - to encircle with a belt
There are 7 letters in GIRDLED: D D E G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRDLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIRDLED plus a wildcard: GIRDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIRDLED
- AMERICAN INDIAN STORIES BY ZITKALA-SA (Gertrude Bonnin) Dakota Sioux ...
- Posts Tagged Black girdled lizard
- Dom Escobar O mtico Lagarto tatu (Cordylus cataphractus)
- 160 Fond decran poissons-tropicaux - Poisson 012 Blue girdled ...
- Black-girdled Barbet (Capito dayi) Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Blue-girdled Angelfish
- CalPhotos Gonatodes humeralis girdled Forest Gecko
- Larchmont Gazette.com Her Grandmother girdled the Globe on a Cycle
- Deirdre Brenner
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.