Scrabble word: DIRGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRGE exist?
Definitions of DIRGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- A funeral hymn or lament.
- A slow, mournful musical composition.
- A mournful or elegiac poem or other literary work.
- The Office for the Dead.
- adj - a funeral song [n -S] : DIRGEFUL
There are 5 letters in DIRGE: D E G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIRGE plus a wildcard: DIRGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRGE
Images for DIRGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.