Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDGED exist?
Definitions of RIDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in ridges
- verb - plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- verb - throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- verb - spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- verb - form into a ridge
- adj - having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or suggesting the keel of a ship
- verb - to form into ridges (long, narrow elevations)
There are 6 letters in RIDGED: D D E G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDGED plus a wildcard: RIDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.