Scrabble word: RIGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGGED exist?
Definitions of RIGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- adj - fitted or equipped with necessary rigging (sails and shrouds and stays etc)
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 6 letters in RIGGED: D E G G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGGED plus a wildcard: RIGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGGED
Images for RIGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.