Scrabble word: RIGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGID exist?
Definitions of RIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- adj - designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- Not flexible or pliant; stiff.
- Not moving; fixed.
- Marked by a lack of flexibility; rigorous and exacting: “We have watered down a rigid training... until we now have an educational diet in many of our public high schools that nourishes neither the classes nor the masses” (Agnes Meyer).
- See Synonyms at stiff.
- adj - not flexible