Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGID exist?
Definitions of RIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- adj - designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- Not flexible or pliant; stiff.
- Not moving; fixed.
- Marked by a lack of flexibility; rigorous and exacting: “We have watered down a rigid training... until we now have an educational diet in many of our public high schools that nourishes neither the classes nor the masses” (Agnes Meyer).
- See Synonyms at stiff.
- adj - not flexible
There are 5 letters in RIGID: D G I I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGID plus a wildcard: RIGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGID
Images for RIGID
- The RIDGID Quick-Cut Copper Tubing Cutter
- rigid Bronchoscopy Instructions - PowerPoint - PowerPoint
- ator Brad Pitt fotografado com o olho roxo no set de filmagens de ...
- 14.4W 3528 LED rigid Strip Bar with Aluminum Base Board
- EXPEDITION HARDWARE GOBI rigid Industries - JKowners.com Jeep ...
- Knucklebuster Blog Archive Craigs Evo rigid Chopper
- filme dirigido por Tarsem Singh foi um fracasso nas bilheterias mas ...
- rigid Industries LED Lighting for Ford F150 Raptor in 4x4 Accessories
- Spy Shot Niner Full Carbon rigid 29 Fork - Bike Rumor
- Cannondales fully rigid Trail SL3 29er singlespeed should appeal to ...