Scrabble word: RIGID
Is RIGID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- adj - designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- Not flexible or pliant; stiff.
- Not moving; fixed.
- Marked by a lack of flexibility; rigorous and exacting: “We have watered down a rigid training... until we now have an educational diet in many of our public high schools that nourishes neither the classes nor the masses” (Agnes Meyer).
- See Synonyms at stiff.
- adj - not flexible
There are 5 letters in RIGID: D G I I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGID
Click to search all anagrams of RIGID plus a wildcard: RIGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGID
Images for RIGID
Lookup in Wiki for RIGID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.