Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIGID exist?
Definitions of FRIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - sexually unresponsive
- adj - extremely cold
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- Extremely cold.
- Lacking warmth of feeling.
- Stiff and formal in manner: a frigid refusal to a request.
- Persistently averse to sexual intercourse.
- adv - very cold [adj] : FRIGIDLY
There are 6 letters in FRIGID: D F G I I R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIGID plus a wildcard: FRIGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIGID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIGID
- Global Deep Freeze Threatens 2010 Food Supply
- frigid Air Blasts the Grand Rapids Mi Real Estate Market. Grand ...
- ... Lovers Couple Confused Man And frigid Woman - 23330038 Shutterstock
- frigid Temperature Fairbanks I Alaska Travel Photos
- Ann Arbor area feels the chill as temperatures plunge below zero ...
- frigid RIGID TACKLE CENTER
- Fearful Symmetries Banned Looney Toons 7 frigid Hare
- frigid landscape viewed from Foel Drygan Fort Wales - HD stock video ...
- frigid 8 & Thermal 3