Scrabble word: FRIGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIGID exist?
Definitions of FRIGID in dictionaries:
- adj - sexually unresponsive
- adj - extremely cold
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- Extremely cold.
- Lacking warmth of feeling.
- Stiff and formal in manner: a frigid refusal to a request.
- Persistently averse to sexual intercourse.
- adv - very cold [adj] : FRIGIDLY
There are 6 letters in FRIGID: D F G I I R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIGID plus a wildcard: FRIGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIGID
Images for FRIGID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.