Scrabble word: ORIGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIGINAL exist?
Definitions of ORIGINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- adj - preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed
- adj - (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary
- adj - being or productive of something fresh and unusual
- adj - not derived or copied or translated from something else
- Preceding all others in time; first.
- Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual: an original play, not an adaptation.
- Productive of new things or new ideas; inventive: an original mind.
- Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.
- A first form from which other forms are made or developed: Later models of the car retained many features of the original.
- An authentic work of art: bought an original, not a print.
- Work that has been composed firsthand: kept the original but sent a photocopy to his publisher.
- A person who is appealingly odd or curious; a character.
- noun - the first form of something