Scrabble word: ORIGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIGINAL exist?
Definitions of ORIGINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- adj - preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed
- adj - (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary
- adj - being or productive of something fresh and unusual
- adj - not derived or copied or translated from something else
- Preceding all others in time; first.
- Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual: an original play, not an adaptation.
- Productive of new things or new ideas; inventive: an original mind.
- Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.
- A first form from which other forms are made or developed: Later models of the car retained many features of the original.
- An authentic work of art: bought an original, not a print.
- Work that has been composed firsthand: kept the original but sent a photocopy to his publisher.
- A person who is appealingly odd or curious; a character.
- noun - the first form of something
There are 8 letters in ORIGINAL: A G I I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIGINAL plus a wildcard: ORIGINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIGINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIGINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.