Scrabble word: INTAGLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTAGLIO exist?
Definitions of INTAGLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate
- noun - glyptic art consisting of a sunken or depressed engraving or carving on a stone or gem (as opposed to cameo)
- A figure or design carved into or beneath the surface of hard metal or stone.
- The art or process of carving a design in this manner.
- A gemstone carved in intaglio.
- Printing done with a plate bearing an image in intaglio.
- A die incised so as to produce a design in relief.
- noun - an incised or sunken design
- verb - to engrave in intaglio