Scrabble word: INTAGLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTAGLIO exist?
Definitions of INTAGLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate
- noun - glyptic art consisting of a sunken or depressed engraving or carving on a stone or gem (as opposed to cameo)
- A figure or design carved into or beneath the surface of hard metal or stone.
- The art or process of carving a design in this manner.
- A gemstone carved in intaglio.
- Printing done with a plate bearing an image in intaglio.
- A die incised so as to produce a design in relief.
- noun - an incised or sunken design
- verb - to engrave in intaglio
There are 8 letters in INTAGLIO: A G I I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTAGLIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTAGLIO plus a wildcard: INTAGLIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTAGLIO
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTAGLIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.