Scrabble word: VIOLATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLATING exist?
Definitions of VIOLATING in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to agree with
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - destroy
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- verb - to break or disregard the terms or requirements of
There are 9 letters in VIOLATING: A G I I L N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLATING plus a wildcard: VIOLATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLATING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.