Scrabble word: LIGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGATION exist?
Definitions of LIGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tying a duct or blood vessel with a ligature (as to prevent bleeding during surgery)
- The act of binding or of applying a ligature.
- The state of being bound.
- Something that binds; a ligature.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 8 letters in LIGATION: A G I I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGATION plus a wildcard: LIGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.