Scrabble word: TRIANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIANGLE exist?
Definitions of TRIANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a three-sided polygon
- noun - something approximating the shape of a triangle
- noun - a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
- noun - any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
- The plane figure formed by connecting three points not in a straight line by straight line segments; a three-sided polygon.
- Something shaped like such a figure: a triangle of land.
- Any of various flat, three-sided drawing and drafting guides, used especially to draw straight lines at specific angles.
- A percussion instrument consisting of a piece of metal in the shape of a triangle open at one angle.
- A relationship involving three people, especially a ménage à trois.
- noun - a polygon having three sides
There are 8 letters in TRIANGLE: A E G I L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIANGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIANGLE plus a wildcard: TRIANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIANGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.