Scrabble word: GRANITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANITE exist?
Definitions of GRANITE in dictionaries:
- noun - plutonic igneous rock having visibly crystalline texture
- noun - something having the quality of granite (unyielding firmness)
- A common, coarse-grained, light-colored, hard igneous rock consisting chiefly of quartz, orthoclase or microcline, and mica, used in monuments and for building.
- Unyielding endurance; steadfastness: a will of granite.
- adj - a type of rock [n -S] : GRANITIC
There are 7 letters in GRANITE: A E G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANITE plus a wildcard: GRANITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.