Scrabble word: TRIANGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIANGLES exist?
Definitions of TRIANGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a three-sided polygon
- noun - something approximating the shape of a triangle
- noun - a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
- noun - any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
- noun - a polygon having three sides
There are 9 letters in TRIANGLES: A E G I L N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIANGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIANGLES plus a wildcard: TRIANGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIANGLES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIANGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.