Scrabble word: LEGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGATION exist?
Definitions of LEGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the post or office of legate
- noun - a permanent diplomatic mission headed by a minister
- The act of sending a legate.
- A diplomatic mission in a foreign country ranking below an embassy.
- The diplomatic minister and staff of such a mission.
- The premises occupied by such a mission.
- noun - the sending of an official envoy
There are 8 letters in LEGATION: A E G I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGATION plus a wildcard: LEGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.