Scrabble word: LEGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGION exist?
Definitions of LEGION in dictionaries:
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - association of ex-servicemen
- noun - a large military unit
- noun - a vast multitude
- adj - amounting to a large indefinite number
- The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
- A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
- A large number; a multitude.
- Constituting a large number; multitudinous: Her admirers were legion.
- noun - a large military force
There are 6 letters in LEGION: E G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGION plus a wildcard: LEGION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGION
Images for LEGION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.