Scrabble word: LEGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGION exist?
Definitions of LEGION in dictionaries:
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - association of ex-servicemen
- noun - a large military unit
- noun - a vast multitude
- adj - amounting to a large indefinite number
- The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
- A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
- A large number; a multitude.
- Constituting a large number; multitudinous: Her admirers were legion.
- noun - a large military force