Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGION exist?
Definitions of LEGION in dictionaries:
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - association of ex-servicemen
- noun - a large military unit
- noun - a vast multitude
- adj - amounting to a large indefinite number
- The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
- A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
- A large number; a multitude.
- Constituting a large number; multitudinous: Her admirers were legion.
- n - a large military force
There are 6 letters in LEGION: E G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGION plus a wildcard: LEGION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGION
- Mega Downs WALLPAPER legion
- legion Wallpaper - 10020043 Desktop Download page various screen ...
- Lgion est un film de Scott Charles Stewart parlant de lapocalypse ...
- legion Poster
- legion.png legion
- Krell Laboratories Angels Wanna Wear My Red Shoes
- New photos from the upcoming horroraction movie legion have ...
- New legion Photos FilmoFilia
- legion Movie - Best Movies of 2010
- ... Abilities Myths Legends & Wonders - Theological Demons legion