Scrabble word: TANGLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGLED exist?
Definitions of TANGLED in dictionaries:
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - tangle or complicate
- verb - disarrange or rumple
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- adj - in a confused mass
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- Complicated and difficult to unravel.
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 7 letters in TANGLED: A D E G L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGLED plus a wildcard: TANGLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.