Scrabble word: AGENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENTS exist?
Definitions of AGENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an active and efficient cause
- noun - a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- noun - a substance that exerts some force or effect
- noun - a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- noun - any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- noun - the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- adj - to act as a representative for [v -ED, -ING, -S] : AGENTIAL
There are 6 letters in AGENTS: A E G N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGENTS plus a wildcard: AGENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGENTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.