Scrabble word: SEATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEATING exist?
Definitions of SEATING in dictionaries:
- noun - an area that includes places where several people can sit
- noun - the service of ushering people to their seats
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- The act of providing or furnishing with a seat or seats.
- The seats so provided or furnished: seating for 500.
- The arrangement of seats in a room, an auditorium, or a banquet hall: a theater that offers semicircular seating.
- The member or part on or within which another part is seated.
- Material for upholstering seats.
- noun - material for covering seats
There are 7 letters in SEATING: A E G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEATING plus a wildcard: SEATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEATING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.