Scrabble word: SEATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEATING exist?
Definitions of SEATING in dictionaries:
- noun - an area that includes places where several people can sit
- noun - the service of ushering people to their seats
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- The act of providing or furnishing with a seat or seats.
- The seats so provided or furnished: seating for 500.
- The arrangement of seats in a room, an auditorium, or a banquet hall: a theater that offers semicircular seating.
- The member or part on or within which another part is seated.
- Material for upholstering seats.
- noun - material for covering seats