Scrabble word: LARGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARGEST exist?
Definitions of LARGEST in dictionaries:
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - fairly large or important in effect
- adj - ostentatiously lofty in style
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - having broad power and range and scope
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
There are 7 letters in LARGEST: A E G L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LARGEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LARGEST plus a wildcard: LARGEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LARGEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LARGEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.