Scrabble word: STRANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRANGER exist?
Definitions of STRANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - an individual that one is not acquainted with
- adj - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected
- adj - not known before
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- One who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.
- A foreigner, a newcomer, or an outsider.
- One who is unaccustomed to or unacquainted with something specified; a novice: a stranger to our language; no stranger to hardship.
- A visitor or guest.
- One that is neither privy nor party to a title, an act, or a contract.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in STRANGER: A E G N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRANGER plus a wildcard: STRANGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRANGER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words