Scrabble word: STRANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRANGER exist?
Definitions of STRANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - an individual that one is not acquainted with
- adj - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected
- adj - not known before
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- One who is neither a friend nor an acquaintance.
- A foreigner, a newcomer, or an outsider.
- One who is unaccustomed to or unacquainted with something specified; a novice: a stranger to our language; no stranger to hardship.
- A visitor or guest.
- One that is neither privy nor party to a title, an act, or a contract.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in STRANGER: A E G N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRANGER plus a wildcard: STRANGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRANGER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRANGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.