Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENEGA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENEGA exist?
Definitions of SENEGA in dictionaries:
- noun - dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin
- noun - perennial bushy herb of central and southern United States having white flowers with green centers and often purple crest
- The dried roots of the Seneca snakeroot, used medicinally as an expectorant.
- n - a medicinal plant root
There are 6 letters in SENEGA: A E E G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENEGA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENEGA plus a wildcard: SENEGA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENEGA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENEGA
- senega homeopathyandmore.com
- Polygala senega plant
- ... Kelich Enzyklopaedie der Drogen Botanischer Teil Polygala senega
- Polygala senega - photos and description
- senega raiz polygala senega - portuguese.alibaba.com
- Yuan Zhi senega Root Chinese Herb Pictures Acupuncture Chinese ...
- Polygala senega - Khlers Medizinal-Pflanzen-247.jpg
- Herbs gallery - senega Root
- senega snake root flowering plants arkansas photo by elaine stevens
- The River senegal flows past Kayes then into senegal meeting the ...