Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENRES exist?
Definitions of GENRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of literary or artistic work
- noun - a style of expressing yourself in writing
- noun - an expressive style of music
- noun - a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique
- n - a type or kind
There are 6 letters in GENRES: E E G N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENRES plus a wildcard: GENRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENRES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENRES
- Click HERE to a site that teaches you all about genres.
- Think Share Teach Free Polka Dot Genre Posters
- The Agent Pitch of GENRE How I Got My First Novel Published ...
- Below are 9 different fish that each contain the words of the 9 genres ...
- genre Ruth S novel study literature whats your favorite ...
- Reading genres
- You can find this at my TpT store here Enjoy
- Appendix 1 Taxonomies of genres
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.