Scrabble word: REGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGENT exist?
Definitions of REGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - members of a governing board
- noun - someone who rules during the absence or incapacity or minority of the country's monarch
- adj - acting or functioning as a regent or ruler
- One who rules during the minority, absence, or disability of a monarch.
- One acting as a ruler or governor.
- A member of a board that governs an institution, such as a state university.
- adj - one who rules in the place of a sovereign [n -S] : REGENTAL