Scrabble word: REGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGENT exist?
Definitions of REGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - members of a governing board
- noun - someone who rules during the absence or incapacity or minority of the country's monarch
- adj - acting or functioning as a regent or ruler
- One who rules during the minority, absence, or disability of a monarch.
- One acting as a ruler or governor.
- A member of a board that governs an institution, such as a state university.
- adj - one who rules in the place of a sovereign [n -S] : REGENTAL
There are 6 letters in REGENT: E E G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGENT plus a wildcard: REGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGENT
Images for REGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.