Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEANEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEANEST exist?
Definitions of MEANEST in dictionaries:
- adj - approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- adj - characterized by malice
- adj - having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj - excellent
- adj - marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- adj - (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- adj - (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- adj - of no value or worth
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- v - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 7 letters in MEANEST: A E E M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEANEST plus a wildcard: MEANEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEANEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEANEST
- Re meanest character in a movie
- Donate Old Clothes And Waste AOTM Events
- The tough part was figuring a way to get the zipper up
- ... Blog Archive KDisNotNice Kevin Durants 5 meanest Dunks This Year
- Poor - meanest Indian
- Full The meanest Man in the World Movie Downloads Kamzi Airout
- 9GAG - The most interesting dog in the world.
- The meanest Girls On Earth
- Nancy Grace - Journalist - Peerie Profile
- Home Calcedonias booth The meanest Mother In the World Lucite ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.