Scrabble word: EASEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASEMENT exist?
Definitions of EASEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land)
- noun - the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- The act of easing or the condition of being eased.
- Something that affords ease or comfort.
- A right, such as a right of way, afforded a person to make limited use of another’s real property.
- noun - aid in the form of money or necessities