Scrabble word: EASEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASEMENT exist?
Definitions of EASEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land)
- noun - the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- The act of easing or the condition of being eased.
- Something that affords ease or comfort.
- A right, such as a right of way, afforded a person to make limited use of another’s real property.
- noun - aid in the form of money or necessities
There are 8 letters in EASEMENT: A E E E M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASEMENT plus a wildcard: EASEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASEMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EASEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.